Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables dog food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables dog food combines delicious ingredients with precise nutrition to support older dogs in energy and activity level.
- Adult 7+ food made with high quality ingredients to ensure optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Formulated with Key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health
- Designed for the nutritional needs of Adult 7+ pets
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Green Peas, Spinach, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Caramel color.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3|
|30 (14)||2 1/4|
|40 (18)||2 3/4|
|50 (23)||3 1/3|
|60 (27)||3 3/4|
|80 (36)||4 3/4|
|100 (45)||5 2/3|
|120 (54)||6 1/2|
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
305 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||45.0|
|Vitamin C||7 ppm|
|Vitamin E||587 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.13|
|Total Omega-6 FA||1.15|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.